In modern society, everyone is addicted to the Internet. This has facilitated the emergence of Wi-Fi wireless connection. We are able to use the Internet whenever it is needed, no matter where we are or where we should go.
However, when it comes to our security, companies that produce Wi-Fi routers need to follow some strict norms to these devices make sure to our health. And so we discover a few facts concerning the safety of wireless devices and Wi-Fi routers:
The first thing to examine is the manner in which the device is connected to the router without cables. Wireless devices such as mobile phones, tablets and laptops, LAN broadcast signal (electromagnetic waves) to connect to the router.
However, the space of these signals damages our health in various ways. British health agency conducted a survey which found that routers endanger the health of both our people and plants.
These are some of the consequences of exposure to Wi-Fi signal:
– Difficulty concentrating
– ear pain
– frequent intense headaches
– chronic fatigue
– sleep problems
However, the fact is that we can not completely avoid the use of the latest technology.Therefore, we can not advise you to stop using wireless devices and Wi-Fi routers, but we can suggest some useful tips on how to limit their harmful effects and reduce side effects:
– Make sure to turn off the Wi-Fi channel before going to sleep
– you should keep the router in the kitchen or the bedroom
– using phones with cables when you are at home, in order to reduce electromagnetic waves
– turn off Wi-Fi when not in use, because that way you can prevent the electromagnetic waves that has a negative impact on children’s development.