Ebervein Klaus, a former government official in Haiti, who expected that in the upcoming period should expose corruption scandals and abuses of the Clinton Foundation, was found dead in Miami.

He had 50 years and was supposed to appear before the commission on ethics and anti-corruption in Haiti, where wholesalers are expected to testify against the Clinton Foundation, which ottugjila donation for Haiti from international donors.

According to an official statement, the cause of death was “fatal gunshot wound to the head.” His death was recorded as “suicide.”

He admitted that his life is in danger, and was a fierce critic of the activities of the Clinton Foundation on the Caribbean island, where he served as general manager of the government’s economic development agency, “Fonds d’Assistance économique et sociale”, a period of three years .

According to him, bezbachajnite 0.6% of donations approved by international donors, whose purpose were actually assistance to residents of ostrotovot eventually ended up in the hands of the organization Kinton Haiti. Additional 9.6% ended up in the hands of the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or 5.4 billion – were directed to foreign organizations in Haiti.

“Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are outrageous,” said Ebervein protest outside the headquarters of the Foundation Clinton Menhten last year.

According to the newspaper “Haiti Libre”, he said it would be “a good mood”, with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners have been shocked with the idea that perhaps committed suicide.

“It’s really shokanatno,” said the owner of the restaurant “Muncheez” Gilbert Bailey.

“We grew up together, it was like a family.”

He added that last spoke to him two weeks ago and was in a good mood. Was excited about future business plans and worked on opening the restaurant “Munchezz” in Sunrisi he said.

There, the government issued an official statement thanking him for his service and mourn his untimely death.

“The general administration of the government’s economic development agency” FAES “, wants to publicly announce its sympathy ozhalostenoto family, friends and associates.

FAES – flag already flying at half-mast from Wednesday 12 July until Tuesday 18 June 2017. May his soul rest in peace, “said general director Charles Ernest Chatelierov.

Share Button